Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year - January 2018 announcements

Well, what do you know! It's 2018, and that means some new things.

First off, today is January 1st - that means I can start working on the January 2018 story I promised I'd do. It is Little House on the Prairie fanfiction, and here's the summary (which is changed from what I said a few days earlier):

Perhaps a single spare tablet might trigger the biggest of all questions: simply, why? Laura begins to realize that many things are hidden from her. If she can't write down all her feelings, how could anyone say all of theirs?

~ undefined ~

It also means that I'm beginning the Necklace to Spike Challenge for January. I won't get around to doing it today, sadly, but I may be able to tomorrow. The change in the rules are:

None. For January of 2018, there will be no change in the rules. Do the challenge as is.

~ undefined ~

And so you have it - two challenges for the month of January in my face. I also have a bunch of huge goals for 2018, not just these two. I'll try and get around to talking about them.

Here's a list of people who brought out the good in 2017 for me:
  • AJHQ - they follow their dreams for the game (Animal Jam).
  • Alvaro Soler - he's my inspiration for not giving up and being kind.
  • Aparri - it amazes me how he can handle so much hate from the community.
  • Bepper - she loves staying positive.
  • Julian2 - he makes me laugh with his funny videos.
  • Laura Ingalls Wilder - Little House on the Prairie calms me when I'm not feeling the best.
  • Lucyfluffy(dendecor) - she reminds me that there is still creativity in humanity.
  • Nutelli - she reminds me that everyone deserves a chance, because they could be amazing.
  • Snowyclaw - she's my inspiration for standing back up when life shoves me down.
  • Transformice -  this game reminds me that if a mouse can reach the cheese, I can reach a goal.
  • All the music out there - even if I don't like some of it, it lifts the mood no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment