Sunday, December 10, 2017

What is 'Undefinity'?

You've probably been wondering the same thing for a while.

What I like to think of it, though, is everything. The definition of "undefined" is not clear or defined. We're not exactly sure what created us in the first place, so everything must be undefined. And if everything is undefined, then everything is undefinity.

I'm a piece of undefinity. There's no explanation as to why I am who I am.

-

I'm an INFP (-T) and I play Animal Jam, Transformice, Restaurant Story, and other stuff. I love the TV show Little House on the Prairie, even though I don't watch it anymore, and I'm a fan of Alvaro Soler.

I don't know a thing about League of Legends, Pokemon, Game of Thrones...none of that. I don't know a thing about Jennifer Lopez or Selena Gomez or Beyonce or any of those people.

My name's Lillian (or 2023zhanl38) and I am true undefinity. I love winter and I hate summer. I love December and hate July (not June? lol). I look like an extrovert but am actually an introvert. I like dogs but not cats. I like potatoes but not sweet potatoes.

-

And more. Maybe I'm more than undefinity, but that's how I label myself and everything around us.

~2023zhanl38



No comments:

Post a Comment